JET FUEL JP54 Offering Sent In – Maybe this is a more realistic JET FUEL JP54 offering. Still brokers involved obviously. This may be legit even though it is more then obvious that this procedure has been tampered with or “sanitized”. Very obvious in fact.
JET FUEL JP54
1. JET FUEL, JP54 Commission Buyer side $1.0 / bbl (Open)
Available JET FUEL, JP54 1,000,000 bbl & 500,000 bbl NWE PLATTS DISCOUNTS
AVIATION KEROSENE Above Per Month 15% – CIF ASWP
COLONIAL GRADE JET FUEL JP54 54 20,000 bbl & Above 20,000 bbl NWE PLATTS DISCOUNTS (Weekly / Monthly) 10% – CIF ASWP
2. Origin :RUSSIAN FEDERATION
3. Terms :C I FASWP
4. Shipment :Starts in 15 Banking days after Payment Instrument.
5. Payment :Irrevocable Confirmed Transferable DLC / RDLC / SBLC
6. Inspection :SGS(or) CIQ at Discharge Port by Buyer.
7. PB : 2% (Only for Instruments placed for contract period of 12 months)
8. SHIPPING DOCUMENTS FOR PAYMENT
a. SELLER’S SIGNED COMMERCIAL INVOICES IN 3 (THREE) ORIGINAL AND 3 (THREE) COPIES; AND EVIDENCING FULL PRICE CALCULATION:
b. A FULL SET OF3/3 ORIGINALS PLUS 3 N/N COPIES OF OCEAN BILL OF LADING MADE OUT “CLEAN ON BOARD”, THE B/L TO BE SIGNED IN ORIGINAL BY THE SHIP’S MASTER AND ISSUED OR ENDORSED TO THE ORDER OF BUYER SHOWING DESTINATION, IDENTIFICATION OF THE LOADED CARGO WITH QUANTITY EXPRESSED IN METRIC TONS AND ÖRIGIN OF GOODS”STATED.
c. CARGO MANIFEST.
d. 1 ORIGINAL PLUS THREE (3) COPIES QUANTITY INSPECTION CERTIFICATES AS ISSUED AT
DISCHARGE PORT BY AN INDEPENDENT SURVEYOR COMPANY (SGS) OR (CIQ).
e. 1 ORIGINAL PLUS THREE (3) COPIES QUALITY INSPECTION CERTIFICATES AS ISSUED AT DISCHARGE PORT BY AN INDEPENDENT SURVEYOR COMPANY (SGS) OR (CIQ).
f. COPY OF TIME SHEET SHOWING AT LEAST DATE OF NOTICE OF READINESS (N.O.R) TENDERING AT DISCHARGING PORT
g. FULL SET OF INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR NOT LESS THAN 110% OF THE INVOICE VALUE.
9. JET FUEL JP54 PROCEDURES
1. Buyer Issues ICPO to Seller with banking info, BCL& with these terms and procedures.
2. Seller issues Draft contract to Buyer and Buyer signs and sends to Seller by Email. Sellers countersigns and completes all the codes in contract and sends to Buyer in PDF format by email and both lodge in respective banks.
3. Within 5 banking days, Buyer bank shall issue Confirmed Operational Irrevocable Transferable DLC as agreed in contract for the face value of the First Month quantity (or) agreed TRIAL quantity in favour of Seller bank and sends transmitted copy to Seller.
4. Upon receipt and verification of the above DLC, Seller bank shall assign a Performance Bond
(PB)covering LC issuing charges & Risk (not exceeding 2% of LC value) to Buyer bank.
5. Seller shall organize shipping and provide the following info to Buyer
- Details of Loading Port
- Schedule of Loading Dates
- Details of Vessel & Charter party / Shipping company
- ETA (Estimated Date of Arrival) at Destination Port.
6. Buyer shall provide details of their Shipping Agent at destination Port and booking confirmation of SGS / CIQ at discharge port inspection and SGS at Loading port (Optional if required by Buyer) as per scheduled shipping Info.
7. Seller shall commence loading quantity in vessels / tankers and proceeds to ship to destination port as per schedules and submit shipping documents (As listed) to Buyer bank for payment through Seller bank.
8. Buyer bank releases payments to Seller bank against receipt of all the above shipping documents of Trial quantity in 2 days from date of receipt by TT / wire transfer.
9. Upon receipt of first shipment Documents in their counters, Buyer bank shall issue a Confirmed Operational Irrevocable Transferable RDLC/ SBLC, for the face value that covers the one month contract quantity and for duration of the contract period.
10. Upon receipt and verification of above RDLC / SBLC, Seller bank shall Assign Performance Bond (PB) at 2% to Buyer bank.
11. Seller continues loading vessels / tankers & shipping to Destination Port, and keeps submitting shipping documents for payment to Buyer bank through Seller bank against the issued bank instrument listed above and Buyer bank keeps releasing payment against submitted shipping documents in (2) banking day by TT/ wire transfer to Seller Bank.
12. Commissions will be paid by seller as and when payment takes place from Buyer in a timely manner as per IMFPA attached in contract
Terms and procedures for JET FUEL JP54 are non-negotiable.
This Offer has limited validity and will need to be reconfirmed within 14 days of the date of issue. Standard Specifications are attached and can be further adjusted / refined as per Buyer request subject to our refineries approval.